I finally finished marking the two stacks of workbook activities. The life of a teacher is terrible. Despite being sick, we still have to be responsible for other people's child. Who knows, I might get some complains soon about me being on long MC. But I guess I wouldn't care much for now. I just pray hard that my kids will learn to handle the questions and problems on their own when I wasn't around and do well for their Maths paper on Wed.
I hate to say this, but I think I'm dying of hunger and malnutrition at home. My mum was so afraid that I couldn't swallow anything hard and all I had for dinner today was a small plate of plain rice soaked in soup. I made myself a steam egg earlier on and I was so hungry and giddy that I made myself a glass of Milo. Till now, I'm still very hungry. I need some meat and veggie!!! If not, I think I will die soon... :( Living in the hospital seemed to be a better choice.
I need solid food soon! I need my energy back in order to recover quickly. I sound like a glutton here, but, I'm really famished!!!
I hate to say this, but I think I'm dying of hunger and malnutrition at home. My mum was so afraid that I couldn't swallow anything hard and all I had for dinner today was a small plate of plain rice soaked in soup. I made myself a steam egg earlier on and I was so hungry and giddy that I made myself a glass of Milo. Till now, I'm still very hungry. I need some meat and veggie!!! If not, I think I will die soon... :( Living in the hospital seemed to be a better choice.
I need solid food soon! I need my energy back in order to recover quickly. I sound like a glutton here, but, I'm really famished!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment